DinnerIn Terms & Conditions
RULES FOR ORDERING:
1. You choose whether you would like to have your weekly delivery of complete meals for 3 days or 5 days.
2. Your order will continue indefinitely on an ongoing weekly basis of your complete meal subscription unless terminated as set out within these terms and conditions.
3. You have until Monday (being the cut off) at 1pm to make an order (including delivery details) which we will then produce a delivery of your complete meals the following Saturday.
4. Your complete meals will be delivered as per your delivery details each Saturday between 8am-2pm, by a contractor/company (e.g. Pace Couriers) chosen, approved and acceptable to DinnerIn.
1. DinnerIn reserves the right to refuse any order or membership of a potential customer and payment for any reason whatsoever.
2. DinnerIn reserves the right to change the pricing throughout the whole period of this agreement. Notification of any price changes will be no less than 10 days.
3. DinnerIn reserves the right to make amends and repay any amounts incorrectly charged to your credit/debit card by either refunding the credit/debit card used or depositing to the nominated bank account.
4. DinnerIn reserves the right to change the menu at any time.
5. DinnerIn reserves the right to make changes, inclusions and/or improvements to these Terms and Conditions at any time including meeting regulatory and legal requirements as well as correcting errors. Even if one or more clauses are found to be unenforceable or invalid, the remaining conditions shall not be affected.
6. DinnerIn’s failure to enforce strict compliance with these terms and conditions will not constitute a waiver of any of their rights.
RESPONSIBILITY OF CUSTOMER:
1. It is the responsibility of the Customer to protect their login details and keep their information safe as every order made under their login, they will be liable for.
2. Complete meals are not to be on sold unless otherwise agreed with DinnerIn.
PAYMENT & SUBSCRIPTIONS:
1. All prices are in NZ dollars and inclusive of GST and delivery.
2. You will receive an invoice/receipt of your order via email.
3. Payment (including recurring weekly) will be via Payment Express Gateway and your credit/debit card will be deducted the due amount immediately following you placing your order. If your credit/debit card is declined for your first order and payment cannot be taken, then no order will be processed or delivery made.
4. Most major credit/debit card are accepted (excluding American Express and Diners Club Cards).
5. For any default in subsequent payments for your ongoing order, and debt collection is required, you will be liable for these costs.
MEAL PRODUCTION/AVAILABILITY AND QUALITY:
DinnerIn makes every effort to fulfil all orders from the website, but accepts no responsibility if due to lack of availability, we are unable to source particular product(s). In the unlikely event that certain products may not be available, we will make every effort to replace with a similar item. If we are unable to fulfil a particular order due to limits of product availability, we will inform you via email and adjust your charge accordingly.
In the event that a product is delivered which is deemed to be substandard, DinnerIn will require photographic evidence and/or a sample in order to assess and consider crediting the value of the damaged product.
DinnerIn adheres to all food and health safety regulations. Once delivered, DinnerIn can accept no responsibility for any negligence or use that is not suitable and with regard to refrigeration or heating of foodstuffs as per the written instructions and the DinnerIn website.
SPECIAL DIETARY INFORMATION:
DinnerIn attempts in most occasions to provide protein, carbohydrates and any gluten products separately. DinnerIn cannot guarantee that all meals will be gluten or nut/allergy free due to our kitchens preparing a wide range of products. DinnerIn therefore accepts no responsibility should you become affected by any allergens. The customer must be responsible for checking all ingredients delivered.
Upon ordering, you will be electronically advised via the Website if DinnerIn is able to deliver to your area. When entering your address details along with your postcode, the website will immediately advise you if we can or cannot deliver to your household. We also cannot guarantee that after entering your postcode, that DinnerIn can deliver to all addresses within that specific area at this time. It is important that you enter in your delivery details accurately. We do not currently deliver to RD or rural addresses and our delivery area is limited to the urban areas of the Greater Wellington Region.
1. Delivery will be made to the delivery point as instructed and loaded on the customers account.
2. Special Delivery Instructions upon consent ie: leaving your meal bag in a particular designated area of your household ie. the front porch will be the sole responsibility of the customer should anything happen to either the state (damage) of the meal bag or theft of any kind after delivery of the meal bag.
3. Any occupant receiving the meal bag at the intended address, DinnerIn will assume is either the customer or someone who has been authorised to receive the delivery.
4. DinnerIn are entitled to contract any third party to deliver the meal bags as they see fit.
5. DinnerIn (or any of our third parties) cannot be held responsible for any damage or loss caused when delivering at your household.
6. You are required to ensure the safe passage and accessibility of delivery onto your premise. If a Delivery Driver feels unsafe or threatened in any way to enter your premise, then you will be notified to make alternate arrangements as agreed and suitable to DinnerIn. This may incur additional delivery costs to you if this happens. If there is repeated delivery failure and alternate arrangements have not been able to deliver, then DinnerIn will be relieved of any obligation to deliver your meal bag badly replace and deliver your correct meal bag. DinnerIn reserve the right to retrieve the incorrect meal bag in the state to which it was distributed and delivered to you. Should any contents of the meal bag be damaged or taken, DinnerIn may oncharge and recover costs for the loss.
9. Delays in your delivery can happen from time to time due to unforeseen circumstances. In this case, DinnerIn will make contact with you to determine an alternative time frame to which it would be suitable to deliver your meal bag.
10. If the delivery day falls on a public holiday, DinnerIn reserves the right to deliver the meal bags the next (non-public holiday) day.
11. Ownership, risk and responsibility in the Meal bag Product shall be passed to the Customer upon delivery.
COPYRIGHT AND OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OWNED BY DINNERIN:
Intellectual Property includes but is not limited to: trademarks, designs, concepts, processes and systems, written copy & content, idea, information, data, photo’s and all other material related to the Website including recipes are owned by and remain the exclusive property of DinnerIn and its providers and is protected and interpreted in accordance with the laws of New Zealand.
The customer understands and agrees that in the event of a “force majeure” which includes: natural disaster, premise fire, flood, casualty, act of God, accident, any law, rule and regulation, order, demand or requirement of any government and/or agency, strikes, union and labour disputes, transportation delays, gas/electricity failure, telecommunications & network failures, or any other major events beyond control of DinnerIn which makes it unable to carry out any tasks associated with supply and performance, DinnerIn shall be excused of its obligations under these terms and conditions.
WEBSITE AND PERSONAL INFORMATION/PRIVACY:
WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address, phone number and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing: With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit/debit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that your consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only. If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at email@example.com or mailing us at :
Dinner In Limited,
PO BOX 24460,
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
Our store is hosted on Woocommerce Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through Woocommerce’s data storage, databases and the general Woocommerce application. We store your data on a secure server behind a firewall. For more insight, you may also want to read Woocommerce’s Terms of Service here or Privacy Statement here.
Payment: If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Payment Express stores your credit/debit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit/debit card information by our store and its service providers. For more insight, you may also want to read Payment Express’ Terms of Service here or Privacy Statement here.
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers. In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us.
So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located. As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. If you provide us with your credit/debit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption through Payment Express. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
Either party have the right to terminate during certain circumstances and this is agreeable immediately by notice to the other if:
a. Company:goes into receivership or liquidation and/or declared bankrupt or trading insolvently or is closed through other legal means.
b. Person: any criminal act punishable by imprisonment; declared bankrupt, breach to any other part of this agreement without reasonable remedy within the given timeframe; death or medically proven serious illness.
c. The Customer has a right to terminate this agreement at any time by notification via their membership account.The notice period for termination is 7 days prior to delivery.
d. Upon termination, you agree to receive marketing tools from DinnerIn unless advised otherwise.
e. The customer is still liable for payment until termination period has been completed.
VARIATION TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
At times, DinnerIn may vary these terms and conditions without notice. Please ensure that you are frequently checking these terms and conditions.Your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions is confirmed with your continued use of the Website.
All communications/notice for DinnerIn can be made by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (0800 LETS DINE)
All communications/notice to you by DinnerIn may be via Phone, text, website, email.
Dinner In Limited is a New Zealand based business TRADING AS DinnerIn.
New Zealand law governs the use of our products, website and terms and conditions.